Girls Night In!

Planning a wedding can be extremely stressful! Give yourself a break and spend a night in with your girls. I treated my best girlfriends to a Sex and the City 2 night at my house! I decorated my fireplace to look like Carrie's apartment, the menu was filled with middle eastern snacks, and the bar had mixed drinks with flirty names. We watched the movie, gossiped, and ate gummy worms! All the girls went home with goody bags filled with lotions, lip balms, eye masks, and more!

Drinks specials of the night: "Carrie's Classic Cosmo" and "Miranda's Malibu Mix"
Blueberry sugar rims on glasses!

The drink menu!

The menu was filled with Middle Eastern delicacies such as hummus and tabbouleh!

My version of Carrie's apartment: shoes, clothes, cosmos, pictures of my girls, and a laptop!

Blissful Planning To You All!

Comments

Popular Posts