Falling for Fall!

As I began my fall shopping today I quickly noticed that I kept reaching for the same color palette of clothing. Purples and burgundy, olive and forest greens, and grays? Yes, I am definitely drawn to these deep colors right now, I am so in love with these colors that I want to use them for my spring engagement!

The problem lies in how to use fall colors such as purple and gray in a spring event. After doing some preliminary research, I found that if I mix the deep purples with lavender hues I can create a spring look while still incorporating my fav fall colors. Check it out!













































































Special thanks to one of my dearest friends, Vania "no scrubs", as she introduced me to a very unique piece of jewelry at Anthropologie! Bless her fashionista heart :)




Comments

Popular Posts