Head to Toe Care!

As the days are quickly passing by until my engagement party.. I am getting more and more anxious!!!
I definitely want to look my best that day and in order to do that I need to kick start my beauty regime NOW! Here are some products that I am going to start incorporating into my daily maintenance!

Josie Maran Argan Oil!
This is your all around, head to toe, miracle in a bottle! This oil can be used on your hair, face, nails, and body. I started using this recently and it made my skin GLOW. I add a few drops to hair for soft silky locks, a few drops on my face for a gorgeous glow, and a few drops on my nails to soften my cuticles!
It really is a miracle and if I use this consistently it will definitely make me shine on my big day.
















Sonya Dakar Clarifying System!
A friend introduced me to Sonya Dakar's line a year ago and I loved it! She has several lines from acne to age control. The best part of this line is that the founder, Sonya Dakar, has a spa in Los Angeles. If you aren't sure which products will work best for you, visit her spa and she will tell you exactly what you need to be beautified! Here are the products that I used from her line which I will be purchasing again this weekend to get beautiful skin for engagement party!

Hydra Soft Lotion, Omega -3 Complex, and the Acai Clarifying Wash!

visit http://www.sonyadakar.com/ to purchase your products today!!


Sugar Lips Polish!

Lip care is always overlooked yet it can make such a drastic difference in your appearance. Sugar Lips Polish is an exfoliating and conditioning treatment that will do wonders to your pout! Why is this an important step for my big day? Well, this treatment preps your lips and allows lipstick to glide on easily which equals to flawless and smooth lips! Bring on the Sugar!



Colgate Simply White
Another step towards a more beautiful smile is whiter teeth. It is ah-maze-ing what a huge difference whiter teeth can make! I love Colgate's Simply White Gel because it is really easy to apply! You can use any teeth whitening kit or take the easy way out and use household products like baking soda and hydrogen peroxide. 


Diamond Shield Crystal Clear Laminate
Acrylics are out and natural long nails are in! I would love naturally long nails on my big day but my nails chip so easily! I love this product because it helps my nails stay strong and fight against breakage. I use this as a base coat and as a top coat for extra shine so I go through a bottle fairly quickly. Definitely check out this product or others like it!

Body Scrubs!
Exfoliating your body is just as important as exfoliating your face! You can have an amazing glowing face but your arms chest and back will be lifeless and dull if you don't scrub them and let new skin come to the surface. For my big day these features will be bare so I have to make sure that they are smooth and soft! There are tons of body scrubs out there that will do the job but I am going to indulge a little and get body scrub at my local spa!! 

I hope I can stick with the regime!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts