Not To Prime Is A Crime!

Today's beauty product must have for your wedding day makeup is foundation primer. Using a primer prior to applying your foundation is a MUST. Applying a primer allows your makeup to last longer, it creates a smooth and even canvas for your foundation, and it prevents your skin from absorbing product. You want to look flawless on your wedding day and adding a foundation primer to your makeup bag will ensure it!




Photo Shoot by Beauty Society is a primer I definitely recommend. This primer is best for those with dry to normal skin as it creates a soft glow. I used this primer under my foundation for a special occasion and I loved the results. Photo Shoot got its buzz from the Kardashian sisters who swear by it and for $38.50 you can see what all the hype is about! 
Visit the site for more information.

Mister Mat Mattifying Foundation Primer by Givenchy is great for those with oily skin. It minimizes pores and controls oil production for makeup that will last all night. I loved the texture of this primer, it went on smoothly and my makeup glided right over the product. It kept my oily skin at bay and I didn't have to blot my face at all. Visit Sephora to purchase this product for $31!


Auto Pilot by Napoleon Perdis at Ulta for $39
I stumbled upon this primer at my local beauty supply store and I was instantly hooked. This primer is great for all skin types and it nourishes, heals, and soothes your skin! Also check out Napoleon Perdis' foundation called China Doll. China Doll does exactly what it says, makes you look like a doll!


 Primed and Poreless Face Primer by Two Faced $30 at Sephora
I got a sample size tube of this primer and I was really impressed. It hides imperfections pretty well and minimizes the appearance of large pores. Definitely worth a go!


Blissful Planning To You All!

Comments

Popular Posts