Groom's Cakes!

I love the idea of a Groom's Cake! Bride's get so caught up in what their dream wedding should look like that they often dismiss their partners visions! A groom's cake is a great way to honor your partner and recognize what makes them the person you fell in love with! A groom's cake can be anything that your fiancé enjoys ... from a sport to a favorite food!

My fiancé is all about the LAKERS! I mean he literally lives, sleeps, and breathes Lakers and that is one of the things that made me fall in love with him.  I was intrigued that he was so passionate about something and it made me even more interested in getting to know him. When I met him he was wearing a purple and gray Lakers sweater and even if he showed up on our wedding day wearing that sweater I would run, not walk down the aisle towards him!

Most brides surprise their fiancés with a groom's cake at their wedding reception but I like the idea of serving this cake at the rehearsal. Its a great way to serve dessert at the rehearsal dinner and it doesn't take the attention off your wedding cake. You want your focal point to be your wedding cake so keep your other goodies like candies, fruits and desserts simple!

Here are some awesome Groom's Cakes!













Comments

Popular Posts