Last Minute Deets!

To say that I am freaking out is an understatement!

13 days left until my engagement party.. 2 of those days are dedicated to Easter...ahhh... I feel as though I could use another six months of planning time! Well, even though I can't add more time I will definitely make the most of whatever time I have left! 

Here is the skinny!

I decided on my florist a bit late... guilty on the whole procrastinating only though I have a few weeks left why can't I just can't make up my damn mind!!! I just wasn't wowed by anyone until I met the fab florists of Petals La. They are known for working with celebs like Kim Kardashian, Hilary Duff, Rachel Bilson, and many more! I am not going to post up any pics of the flowers yetttt but I will say that I was absolutely taken back by their amazing work when I went in to see my sample centerpiece on Thursday I mean ... WOW!!!!

Monday evening was spent deciding on my cake and desserts at Rafi Pastry in Glendale. Rafi showed me a pic of an amazing cake adorned with lace, pearls,  and red roses and I fell in love. I let him take the wheel on our three tier cake because I instantly knew he understood my vision. I will keep the flavor a secret for any of my guests who might me reading this.. but let me just say yum!




















Last Saturday was spent at Moskatels in Downtown La. Although I am not a huge fan of this crafts on crack warehouse, I did get a lot of my last minute shopping done here. I purchased candle holders for the reception tables along with feathers and pearls for my birdcage card holder. Kudos to my fiancé for painting the birdcage and to my mom for helping me decorate it...love you both dearly <3


I also purchased a new set of flutes and servers from Things Remembered! These match my cake and theme a lot more :)



















As promised here is a picture of my favor along with my invitation.. yay!
As mentioned earlier the invitations were from Storkie and I added a pearl in the center with glue dots to keep the folds down.

Comments

Popular Posts