New Spin on Your Save The Date!

I love the idea of sending out "save the date" cards but here are some new ideas on spreading the word about your big day =)


I fell in love with this save the date video.. I would totally use this concept for my wedding! It would be so great to share your link with your guests via email or send DVDs to your older relatives.. L.O.V.E I.T!


This is a great idea for anyone who is having a beach wedding! Shipping may become expensive so you might consider hand delivering these to close friends and family. Click on the picture for more ideas from Realistic Weddings.


Who says 3D is only for movies??? This is awesome!!! Take a peek at kellanstudios.com for more info on this futuristic save the date!

This is an adorable destination wedding save the date featured on invitationcrush.com! Your guests can assemble their own airplanes to get your wedding details!




This is such a neat idea for all of those couples who love sports! My fiancé would rock this save the date in purple and yellow! Visit bridalguide.com for more pics of this cool save the date!








Comments

Popular Posts