Minnie Mouse Theme First Birthday

I threw my little angel a Minnie Mouse themed birthday for her first big birthday bash. We held the event at Peekaboo Playland in Eagle Rock. The venue had plenty for the kids to do and I definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for an indoor play place. They have different packages available for parties and they even have the option for the staff to do all of the decor and planning for an extra fee. Of course, I decided to save some money by doing all of the decorating and favors myself. I hope you enjoy reading this post as much as I enjoyed planning it!





Cake Table 


Happy Birthday sign: banner and stickers from Michales
Fans and Pom Poms from Hobby Lobby


Cake Topper from Etsy 


Favors from Party City
Chalkboard milk bottles, #1 and Pom Pom from Hobby Lobby
Mickey and Minnie ears from Easy 



Centerpiece from Etsy 







One letters from Hobby Lobby. 
The letters were spray painted pink and dusted with gold glitter using adhesive spray.



Comments

  1. Everything is tastefully & beautifully done. You are so creative. I can imagine her adorable face in these pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts