Natalie's Barnyard Bash

Natalie's Barnyard Bash!

Our little girl turned 2 a few months ago and planning her birthday was lots of fun. Since her birthday is in January we decided on an indoor kids playground to keep the kiddos nice and warm. Farm animals were one of Natalie's favorite things at the time of her birthday so picking the theme was pretty easy for us. 


She already had several toy animals like these that I scattered around the dessert table and centerpieces. My husband created and printed the banner on the wall to match her invitation.



I purchased the pink crates that are filled with cookies and the white fences for the cake pops from Hobby Lobby. The Banner hanging on the table and the animals I used as centerpieces were ordered from MKScrapAndParty on Etsy. My wonderful Husband designed and created the banner hanging on the wall.


Natalie's dress was from Nordstrom and it can be purchased here.








Comments

Popular Posts