Frozen 4th Birthday Party at Home

My Daughter's 4th birthday theme was chosen by the birthday girl herself and I happily obliged. We have seen the Frozen movie so many times that my little angel has memorized it. It also seems like Frozen is making a come back these days as it pops up on my social media feed more and more. Since this party would be in our townhome my space was limited but I still wanted to decorate everywhere that I possibly could. I tried to mix the commercial birthday products with some custom pieces to give my Princess a royal bash!



I text invitations to all of my guests when I am throwing a party. Most of my events don't need a formal printed invitation but I also feel like evite is a little boring. My solution is texting a picture invitation to everyone invited. It not only sends a clear message of what the theme is but it also shows  that you are adding extra touches to your event. I made this invitation on Zazzle and saved it to my computer before texted it to everyone.


Elsa from Pure Imagination Party stopped by for some Princess Fun!



I made the balloon arch myself using wire and command strips. I recommend an air pump is you are going to attempt your own arch. The dessert stands are from Home Goods and the rhinestone ribbon I hot glued onto the stands is from Dollar Tree. The banner and table cloth is from Party City. I split the banner up and put the happy birthday portion above the cake and the other portion on another wall. Below is a picture of the full banner. I purchased the blue sign from the Target dollar section which was on sale for .30! The sign reads "you are never too old for a snowball fight!". I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed writing it! 



Comments

Popular Posts