Wedding Bliss- The First Post!

Congratulations on your engagement! Thank you for allowing Wedding Bliss to be a part of your big day! Planning events and weddings is not my job, it is my passion. My passion for planning started after I graduated from Cal State Northridge with a degree in Business and Marketing. I spent several years in the entertainment industry working in marketing and PR for companies such as Guess Inc., 20th Century Fox Home Enterainment, and Clear Channel Communications. My passion for marketing soon transceneded into event planning, and after years of planning I finally decided to start a blog!

This blog will be dedicated to helping brides-to-be plan their big day with creative ideas, budget planning tips, and much more. Every bride's wedding should be blissful not stressful! Please feel free to post any questions, comments, or concerns!

Comments

Popular Posts