My Engagement Invitations!

I have been MIA for a few weeks but between the holidays and engagement planning my life has been an utter blur! Here is what I have been doing while I have been away!

I purchased my toasting flutes from Z Gallerie!!! They are simple but elegant with a touch of shimmer. I must say that Z Gallerie is my new go to store. They have such beautiful items that I just can't resist splurging :)

Here is a picture of my flutes.. and yes, they were on sale for $30... success kid!!!!





































I also ordered my invitations! YAY! My invites were from Storkie.com and they were an awesome deal!
50 invites cost me roughly $160 :) I still have to add a few touches to the invitations like pearl stickers.. but I have plenty of time to personalize!

Comments

Popular Posts