10 Wedding Ideas You've Never Seen

Hello brides to be!

Check out this article from The Knot! It features ten new wedding ideas!

I loved the Ski Wedding Guest Book idea.. That gave me a blast of inspiration for my wedding! I feel like us brides to be get so caught up in the details that we forget to chill out and have some fun with our weddings! My fiancé would be so thrilled if I told him I wanted a basketball for a guestbook because he is a hugeeee Lakers fan!!


I also LOVED the Phonograph Cocktail Hour Music idea.. I think that would be so cute for my vintage themed engagement party. A great way to follow through with your theme is to use subtle splashes of decor throughout your ceremony, cocktail, reception!


Another idea that fell in love with is this beautiful cupcake display.. I originally saw this on The Knot but here is a picture from another blog.. I definitely want this at my event!


























The Knot is such a great site for inspiration.. I could spend hours clicking through their photos!

Comments

Popular Posts