have your cake and eat it too!!!

Having the perfect engagement party cake is a really big deal for me.. even though there are so many other details of planning a big event.. I can't help but get paranoid about this one detail.
I have seen and heard so many horror stories about cakes gone wrong that I can't help but drag on this process!

Choosing a baker to make my cake is a no brainer..I am going with Rafi's Pastery and Cakes...it is picking a style that is driving me insane! Instead of looking through the countless number of google images that come up when I search "vintage glamour cakes".. I have decided to design my own :)

There are so many great site out there that make it really easy to design your own cake in the comfort of your home. Just print out your fav designs and show them to your baker!!

www.designedbythebride.com and www.brides.com  are just two of the many bridal tools out there!
So my beautiful brides to be... start creating your dream cake!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts