Love Birds Bridal Shower

Here are the details from my bridal shower! Happy Planning!


I purchased this mirror from Ikea (ikea.com). 
It was originally black so I sprayed painted it antique gold to match my colors and I added alphabet stickers from Michaels (michaels.com) to welcome in guests.



My invitation was ordered from Storkie.com. 
I was able to customize the invite by rounding the corners and choosing my own color combination. 
I was also able to edit the text of the invitation and change the format.
I purchased gold adhesive gem stones from Michaels (michaels.com) to embellish the invites.
I also purchased white birds to decorate the venue from Michaels as well.




These birdcages were purchased from Home Goods and painted antique gold to match the rest of my decor. The first birdcage was meant for guests to leave notes for me in the form of advice.  The second is a memo/note holder which I used as a seating chart for guests. Since it was a small party guests were easily able to locate their names on the chart. 


I wanted my centerpieces to be garden style with vibrant colors. 
I asked my florist to use a gold vase and fill it with beautiful shades pink, white, and red.



My venue supplied the linens and pink napkins. 
The color of napkins really popped and tied everything together perfectly


I ordered bridal bingo from the knot.com and tapped smarties to each card to serve as markers.
We also played a recipe game so I placed floral pencils purchased from Michaels on each table as well.


These table numbers were made from dollar store picture frames. I purchased the frames and spray painted them the same antique gold as the mirror and birdcages. I printed the table numbers on card stock using a free template I found online. 


Here is a overview of my dessert table. 
I purchased the linen from the fabric district in downtown Los Angeles.
The apothecary jars are collected from several different stores including Michaels and World Market.
I glued lace and florals to the jars for an extra touch.


I spray painted these bird cages from Michaels the same antique gold as my other decor. My florist brought the mirror stand which gave the bird cages height.


This Love is Sweet sign was handmade as well. The gems on the sides were adhesive stickers purchased from Michaels.


Here is a close up of the apothecary jar filled with delicious candy. 
Guests were able to fill up their candy bags to take home as favors.


I spray painted a basket and used it to hold muslin bag favors. The bags were stamped with a bird cage with birds and a "Merci" stamp then filled with chocolate kisses.





Here is an overview of my beautiful cakes.
I asked for different styles and different flavors for each cake to give my guests variety. 
I purchased the stands from Home Goods and added ivory lace to each stand.



Comments

Popular Posts