Two Christenings and a First Birthday

One of the most challenging events I have ever planned was the Christening of my Son and Daughter.  It was also my Sons first birthday so we decided to combine the two events together. I had a very difficult time picking an overall look and theme for the reception portion of the event since both genders had to be represented equally. Right now the trend is to have more of an "adult" looking decor for these children events. I have seen marble, rose gold, and gray multiple times for Christenings. I did not want an "adult" look for my children's event. I wanted an theme that was whimsical, fun and colorful but also something tasteful and unique. After months of deliberating I decided to go with a hot air balloon theme in both pink and blue colors. I am totally and completely in love with how the event came together.  We also surprised the kids with a clown and entertainment by Taline and Friends. When planning your children's events I urge you to keep them in mind and try to style the event in a way that they will feel as though it is really for them and not for the adults. See below for all vendor information.























Venue: De Luxe Banquet Hall
DJ: DJ Switch 
Cake and Desserts: Dolce Vita Ruzanna
Backdrop: Botanic Paperie
Favors: Mirelli
Thank you cards: Me
Flowers: Farabella Touch
Entertainment: Taline and Friends

Comments

Popular Posts