Helpful Hints on Invitations!

I am on a .com scavenger hunt for the perfect vintage glam invites! I have been ordering samples from different sites and here are my favorite sources.

One site that I really enjoy cyber stalking is Storkie.com. Storkie has hundreds of invites and the quality of the paper and printing are really a steal for the prices. I got a shipment of samples yesterday and even though none of them were "the one"for my engagement, I am going to order another batch tomorrow so stay tuned for pictures!

Paper Source also has a wide selection of invitations that fit any budget. From DIY invites to Vera Wang, they have it all and the best part is that you can walk into one their stores to see the invitations in person. If you don't live near a Paper Source visit their site at www.paper-source.com to view their selection.

WeddingPaperDivas.com has become an overnight sensation and they are definitely worth checking out. The site is super easy to navigate with the option to search by theme, color, size, etc. and the best part is that you can get five free samples!!!!


More to come!

Comments

Popular Posts