Twilight Wedding!

I am a huge Twilight fan and seeing the nuptials of Edward and Bella come to life of the big screen was amazing!!! Here is what I loved....

1. HER SHOES

Bella's shoes were just that.. bella!





















2. HER HAIR COMB

Very classy yet subtle... just the way I like it!

























3. THE DECOR

I loved the hanging floral arrangements... they gave the wedding a magical element that only thousands of garlands could provide!













The only thing that made me wince was her gown...
Rumor has it that Bella's wedding gown was a custom Carolina Herrera, a designer that I adore, but the dress just wasn't my cup of tea. Don't get me wrong.. I totally get that the gown was meant to look like it was from the 1900's, but I would have liked to see some more detail on the bodice!

Replicas of the dress are now being sold for $799 by Alfred Angelo!

Comments

Popular Posts